Virtual Visits through Telemedicine
Need to talk to a doctor? Have a question that cant wait? Out of town and need help?
You don’t have to be a member. Available to members and non-members.
Due to the impact of the Coronavirus on our community we are offering Telemedicine to anyone.
We understand it is difficult to navigate your primary care resources during this time.
Arktos is here to help so you can maintain your social-distancing at home or work and still have access to a doctor.
Questions and Info
- Special Rate due to Coronavirus – $65
Normal Rate – $100
- One-time acute care visits.
- Face-to-face visits over computer or phone.
- Scheduled for 45 minute visit
- Must be a Colorado resident.
- Internet access
- Mobile App access through phone, tablet, computer.
How it Works
- Click on the sign-up or schedule buttons.
- Fill out the information required.
- Credit card info can be added to info.
- Invitation to Spruce App will be sent to you.
- Dr. Hampton will contact you to schedule.
- At your appointment time, we will send you a video chat request.
- Payment can be made at time of visit.
- Billing codes will be sent to you with reciept.